I know it’s already 16 days into the new year 2013 but I just wanted to take the time to reflect and write about my year 2012!
I’d say it was pretty awesome!!
- In the month of January I joined the worship team at my church (Cape Town Christian Fellowship), joined the twitter world @jodibiggs.
- March I wrote my 1st and only poem.
- April I was prophesied over.
- In May I wrote my 1st song 😀 which I’m super proud of!
- In June the Lord answered my prayers and we didn’t move, I’m so glad we get to stay here!
- July was so special because I had my first date with my most special friend Timothy and I had an awesome weekend sleepover with my church L.O.L (Ladies of Legacy) girls that I will never forget!
- August was awesome because I was in Genadendal for a day (I used to live there so it was touching to go back for a day). And of cause, I went on the Garden Route Tour with my fellow Tourism classmates of Cape Peninsula University of Technology which was brilliant!
- September myself and 13 other students in my group hosted our Zonke Bonke Market Day event at the Cape Town campus, couldn’t believe we pulled it off. We had the dance crew B.B.D.M. (Boom Box Dance Masterz), Jonathan Rubain and his crew, Marimbas and so much more!!
- In October my internship started with Chisana Tours at RLabs and so I went on some really amazing Cape Flats tours, did social media coverage at RLabs 7 start-ups launch.
- November I did part of the tour on Table Mountain with Bradley Naidoo for the RLabs teens graduates, I sang a solo, thinking about forever at our Biggs Family day and published it on youtube along with another cover video singing you are for me. I sang at the reunion straight after I had bronchitis and my voice was gone a few days before that!
- And finally December…the best… There was the awesome 16th birthday party of 1 of my church friends that I attended and danced like craaazy! There was the RLabs graduation I had the privileged of attending, I got my results and passed all my subjects with 1 distinction, I learned how to swim a little, was with Chisana Tours taking a Finland couple on a tour, spent a lovely Christmas day with my parents, spent the day with my best friend Aminah, had an awesome time singing on stage as part of the worship team on the New Years eve church service and then stayed awake at the Williams family house celebrating New Years day which was great!
And that was the end of my year :)…I had really good moments with B.B.D.M.(Boom Box Dance Masterz), went to watch them dance and they also performed at my event! They going big and I get to see them :D…I got to meet Sasha-Lee Davids and O’Ryan Winter and watched the AmazinkLive show!
So…that was my AWESOME 2012 and I’m looking forward to an even better 2013!